Children and young people with cancer will receive emotional and financial support thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons16 May 2022
L to R: Social worker Rich and Bradley Wilcox meet with Bill Dastur As many as 150 children and young people with cancer will receive help and...
The latest addition to the Province of Cambridgeshire is the United Services Lodge No 10010 which was Consecrated on the 14th April at the Sports...
It was five years in the making, but finally, after delays caused by Covid, the Province’s newest lodge, Fundamental No. 10002, was consecrated on...
Red Cross medic in Poland helping a family newly arrived from Ukraine Thousands of Ukrainian refugees as well as displaced people still inside...
HRH The Duke of Kent and HRH The Earl of Wessex The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) has celebrated the donation of £300k by the...
Cambridgeshire Freemasons continued their support of the work of the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity with a donation of £800 this week. The funds were...
Thousands of Ukrainian refugees fleeing the Russian invasion of their country will be given food, warm clothing and a place to stay, thanks to a...
Freemasons, including those in Buckinghamshire (above), have supported local foodbanks For years, Freemasons have been strong supporters of local...
Cambridgeshire Freemasons together with The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) has awarded more than £4.7m through four Covid-19 relief...
- Haiti earthquake survivors can rebuild their lives and access safe drinking water12 February 2022
- Philippines typhoon victims to receive essential supplies13 January 2022
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Supporting Robotic Surgery Appeal10 January 2022
- A Christmas Gift for the Ferry Project16 December 2021
- An Extra Helping Of Festive Cheer Across Cambridgeshire15 December 2021
- A lucky Break for children in care in East Anglia thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons10 December 2021
- Newly arrived Afghans given essential supplies thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons’ grant to British Red Cross23 November 2021
- United Grand Lodge of England commits to carbon-reduction policy17 November 2021
- £200,000 grant from the Freemasons to National Domestic Abuse Helpline09 November 2021
- Wisbech Freemasons Help Local Charities28 October 2021
- Freemasons sign up to Armed Forces Covenant22 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Helping Trumpington Food Hub07 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons play major role as comforting teddies for children in hospital reaches three million mark09 September 2021
- Freemasons supporting over a million people with mental health issues02 September 2021
- Support for older men with prostate cancer in Cambridgeshire thanks to Freemasons28 July 2021
- Families on brink of famine in South Sudan receive emergency support funded by Cambridgeshire Freemasons12 July 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Celebrate NHS Frontline Workers’ Day06 July 2021
- Freemasons take lead role in NHS Frontline Workers Day03 July 2021
- Thousands of disabled young people can take part in Duke of Edinburgh Awards thanks to Cambridge University Freemasons23 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Shoot for the Moon22 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons to become strategic partner of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award10 June 2021
- Emergency food for Indian families during pandemic funded by Cambridgeshire Freemasons25 May 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons “Auction of Promise” Helps Newmarket Scouts25 May 2021
- Freemasons' Donation Opens Doors for Cambridge Almshouse Residents20 May 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons make a Big Splash in Wisbech16 May 2021
- Caring Together receives £35,000 from Cambridgeshire Freemasons12 May 2021
- Freemasons’ inaugural annual report showcases commitment to modernisation27 April 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons to help raise funds for charities supported by Prince Philip15 April 2021
- Prince Philip: A True English Gentleman09 April 2021
- Cambridgesire Freemasons take role in NHS Frontline Workers Day01 April 2021
- Ely Freemasons’ donation raises the PULSE for Fenland cancer patients30 March 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Contribute to National Covid-19 Challenge25 March 2021
- Chris Godden Memorial Lecture 202113 March 2021
- The New Normal: Enjoy the first organ concert of the year from home10 March 2021
- Laptops 4 Learning: Cambridgeshire Freemasons continue to support the Digital Drive07 March 2021
For older articles please see our news archive.